Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

Review: Doctor Who: The Women Who Lived

Doctor Who: The Women Who Lived Doctor Who: The Women Who Lived by Christel Dee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a good 30 years too old for this but I actually found it quite fun and engaging. I've only really watched "new Who", so it was interesting to find out about some iconic female characters of "old who". Importantly, they've thrown in some villians as well as the companions/one-story heroines. If this meant as an empowering book for young girls, then the message should be that women are just as capable of making poor decisions/being selfish as men are!

Strictly for Doctor Who fans only though. A lot of things you're not going understand if you've never seen the programme!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment