Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Review: Heart of Oneness: A Little Book of Connection

Heart of Oneness: A Little Book of Connection Heart of Oneness: A Little Book of Connection by Jennifer Kavanagh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A thoughtful essay on how we, as people, connect with each other, our surroundings, and even the universe. One of the reasons I buy Jennifer's books is because I know her and want to support her work. However, I honestly believe I would buy them even if I didn't know her - I really admire her writing style. It's elegant without ever being superfluous - a word I can spell without having to resort to Google (ahem) - in fact, it's the type of writing I dream of producing.

There is a slight religious bent to the book, but I think it can be appreciated by religious and non-religious alike. Definitely something to read on a quiet afternoon when you have the time to contemplates its messages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment